Friday, April 27, 2012

After many disputes of dramas and unnecessary confrontations, it was about time to heal and put the pieces together.  First off, come on ladies, dramas are for losers.  Second, why should you care what people think or say about you?  You know who you are.  That shouldn't be an issue.  It's an issue that you would listen to them and believing them.  I know that this Chapter is filled with youngsters, but they should know by now who they are.  If they don't, it takes time.  Let it come to you. 

I said it like it is.  You may not like it.  It's the truth.  Come on, we're grown, not kids anymore.  You girls don't see that.  That is such a disappointment.  Our sisterhood...sucks as hell.  We don't even like each other nor stand each other.  Honestly, this is the worst decision that I've ever made.  I would rather go to the same sorority but a different university who has treated their sisters like no other.  That's ashamed that a person who hates it would rather go somewhere else where they do feel belong.

I just wish that Phi Mu would change for the better, or else it's over for me.  It's their lost, not mine.




Choua

No comments:

Post a Comment