Monday, April 30, 2012

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

4      Love is always patient;13
love is always kind;
      love is never envious
or arrogant with pride.
      Nor is she conceited,
5            and she is never rude;
      she never thinks just of herself
or ever get annoyed.
      She never is resentful;
6            is never glad with sin,
      but always glad to side with truth,
whene'er the truth should win.
7      She bears up under everything,
believes the best in all,
      there is no limit to her hope,
and she will never fall.

I remember when I watched A Walk to Remember, when Mandy Moore recited that whole verse to Shane West.  I really thought that it was the most precious thing to say to any
one.  I really thought it was.  At that time, I was about 11.  I didn't know what it really did meant besides love is so many things that we can interpret differently.  
Now, I know what it meant.  That verse has probably been one of the strongest verse besides John 3:16 that I will cherish.  Love can go beyond our reach.  It's never stops.  It continues to grow as we began to grow ourselves.

I really do have to think that movie for such an inspiration.  I really want to thank Nicholas Sparks for creating such a strong message.  I don't know how he does it.  I've been a huge fan of him since reading The Wedding.  I really don't think that any author can beat him into this genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment