Soooo.....I'm just sick of the people at my hallway for being dumbfucks. I swear they are. Of course, these are freshmen and they have no responsible of taking care of themselves. They have no respect, no common sense, and definitely no curiosity around others. I'm sorry but I'm fucking tired of yelling at people just for the same reason as others have done too. My roommate and I aren't gonna put up with thus longer. It's not gonna happen. We both called front desk many times about the wreckling noises around the hallway during quiet hours. These people at the front desk need to do their job. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE HERE!!! DUH!!!
I hope these freshmen drop out of school and just die right there. They have no freaking clue what's gonna hit them. Sooner or later, they're gonna hate loans that they have to pay that they obviously drop out for. Stupid people.
No comments:
Post a Comment